Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's Today! Adopt the Internet Day

More than 320,000 pets are waiting for homes on Petfinder.com.  Help Petfinder Adopt the Internet today and find forever homes for as many as possible!

Petfinder Adopt-the-Internet Day




As a matter of record, I did find one of my three adopted pets by using Petfinder.  It was a great way to begin the search for just the perfect dog to help fill my heart with love after the loss of our old gal.  After looking at hundreds of available dogs while sitting in the comfort of my home, we selected the final candidates and started visiting the little tykes.

I am pleased to say our little Buddy, aka Fufala, stole our hearts as soon as he came out to greet us.  We've had the pleasure of his love and devotion for almost 4 years now.

Would I use Petfinder again?  You betcha!

Community News You Can Use
Click to read MORE news:
www.GeorgiaFrontPage.com
Twitter: @gafrontpage & @TheGATable @HookedonHistory
www.ArtsAcrossGeorgia.com
Twitter: @artsacrossga, @softnblue, @RimbomboAAG @FayetteFP

No comments:

Post a Comment